This web site openly supports John McCain for President and anyone coming to this site should and will know that very quickly. I do this openly and loudly as a citizen exercising freedom of speech, and in that way I am no different from the New York Times. The only difference being that the New York Times advocates for Obama without admitting it. In other words they are deceptive and dishonest to the core:
Larwyn’s Linx: Iran's Revolutionary Guard Sends 26-Page Letter to Voters:
"Death to America, Vote Democrat!"
-
*Send us news tips! Brought to you by TimeSurfing.org: experience history
firsthand*
Nation
*The Illustrated Spygate*
American Coup
Kindle & Paperback
I...
3 hours ago

























It is very important to elect John McCain as President because the alternative is so much worse. It is also equally important to elect a Republican Senate and House because the Democratic Congress under Pelosi and Reid is a disaster for this country. The Republicans are not perfect (far from it), but they are much the better alternative this year.
ReplyDelete