Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rush Limbaugh: "I Feel Liberated"

"I feel liberated. I’m just going to tell you as plainly as I can why. I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don’t think deserve having their water carried. Now, you might say well, why have you been doing it? Because the stakes are high. Even though the Republican party let us down, to me they represent a far better future for my beliefs and therefore the country’s than the Democrat party and liberalism does."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri