Monday, July 28, 2008

UPDATE

Yesterday I posted on the rather extensive survey that I participated in, on my reactions to a list of four potential Obama VP picks. Notice that I listed Tim Kaine of Virgina first. That is because more of the survey seemed to be focused on Tim Kaine than any of the other potential Obama VP picks. it seemed to me that the survey was clearly being done on behalf of the Obama campaign.

Anyway, today's Washington Post reinforced Tim Kaine as being at the very top of Obama's VP list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri