General Abizaid, the man who left a massive mess behind in Iraq, a mess that General David Petraeus is working hard to clean up, has a new deep thought: "we can live with a Nuclear Iran." Does that mean we can 'literally' live? Or does it mean that it would be acceptable to live in the shadow of a Nuclear Armed Iran? Abizaid thinks even deeper: "I mean, they may have some people in charge that don't appear to be rational, but I doubt that the Iranians intend to attack us with a nuclear weapon." Wow! I know I'm going to be sleeping better at night.
A Day with Maggie Brown on the RMS Titanic, 1912
-
Margaret Tobin Brown was 44 years old in April 1912. Born in Hannibal,
Missouri, to poor Irish immigrants, she went west to Leadville, Colorado,
married mi...
18 hours ago

























Very worrying indeed.
ReplyDelete