Thursday, March 02, 2006

"SHOCKING": "Bush Warned Before Katrina Hit.”







It must be a slow news day when the AP manufactures the “sensational headline”: “Bush Was Warned Before Katrina Hit!” He was? …Really? I…I thought Katrina hit out of the clear blue sky so to speak as an act of nature, but now I’m told that President Bush knew about Katrina a few days in advance and covered it up! And then I remember…oh yeah…oh no… I was also told in advance that Katrina was coming, and not only that I was also aware in advance that the New Orleans flood control system could collapse if it sustained a category 3 or above hurricane. I even saw secret satellite photos of Katrina approaching on my TV set, and I read about all of this in the papers and on the internet BEFORE Katrina hit and I kept the information to myself! Now that we know that Bush was "informed" of Katrina in advance, why did Bush fail to magically stop the Hurricane when he could have? And even though a full evacuation order was issued, why did Bush personally fail to evacuate all the citizens who chose to stay? And why did Bush not fix all the hundreds of miles of dykes in the hours leading up to Katrina? These are the tough issues that will be hammered out in the main stream media and the left side of the bloggospher. maybe it's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri