
OK! My candidate won. I served of on the Advisory Committee of Ex-Im Bank with Michael and I know him to be a solid person who will lead the party with confidence and competence. A big congrats to Michael Steel.
Top 10 AI Breakthroughs Coming Soon
-
Something big is happening. Not next century. Not next decade. Now. Inside
quiet labs in Boston, San Jose and Rochester, machines are doing things no
hum...
49 minutes ago

























Good for Michael Steele. He will bring back a sense of duty to the Republican party as well as a revival of values that he will demand of the Republican party adhere to. And the need to be more inclusive without compromising the " party's values", values which the Republican party are so well known for: I think Steele will do that. So, kudos to him.
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
ReplyDeleteWould you like a Link Exchange with our new blog COMMON CENTS where we blog about the issues of the day?
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com
Voice Of Conservative America just visited your blog
ReplyDelete