Tuesday, October 07, 2008

BORING AND MEANINGLESS DEBATE

I just sat though the most boring debate yet. Tom Brokaw was awful and Once again, McCain failed to mention the Reverend Wright, William Ayres, Tony Rezko and the long list of America-hating friends of Obama over a period of decades. McCain is trying as hard as he can to lose this election and he is well on his way to succeeding in that endeavor. I give the debate to Obama on style; substance doesn't matter because most folks fell asleep after five minuets. Of course I support McCain, but he comes across as an old candidate who has basically given up on the campaign. I'm not sure how he expects others to fight for him when he refuses to fight for himself. If I sound frustrated it's because I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri