Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Obama's Brother Found Living in a Hut in Kenya.

Let's hope that Senator Obama does a better job taking care of our country (if elected God forbid) than he does taking care of his immediate family:

Mr. George Hussein Onyango Obama, 26, the youngest of the presidential candidate's half-brothers, spoke for the first time about his life, which could not be more different than that of the Democratic contender. "I live here on less than a dollar a month... Huruma [his neighborhood] is a tough place, last January during the elections there was rioting and six people were hacked to death. The police don't even arrest you they just shoot you. I have seen two of my friends killed. I have scars from defending myself with my fists. I am good with my fists."

He has only met his famous older brother twice - once when he was just five and the last time in 2006 when Senator Obama was on a tour of East Africa and visited Nairobi. The Illinois senator mentions his brother in his autobiography, describing him in just one passing paragraph as a "beautiful boy with a rounded head". Of their second meeting, George Obama said: "It was very brief, we spoke for just a few minutes. It was like meeting a complete stranger."


Obama: McCain 'doesn't know what he's up against' Implored his supporters to "fight" for the presidency.

3 comments:

  1. Then the Lord God said to Cain, "Where is your brother Abel?"
    I don't know", he replied, "Am I my brother's keeper?

    I guess Barack Obama missed that Bible passage in church.

    I heard his preacher say "God Damn America." but never did I hear him tell his parishoners that they are their brother's keeper.

    I also know that Barack Obama voted in favor of legislation that would let a doctor allow a child who is aborted but lives to deprive the child of food or care.

    I do not share his morals nor outlook on life. It appears he has no morals.

    I've had enough of Barack Obama. I hope he fades into obscurity very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and how's Cindy McCain's sister doing, anyway??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes, Cindy McCain's half sister Kathleen Portalski who lives a comfortable American middle class lifestyle in Phoenix Arizona. Only a whack-job lefty could find a moral equivalency between a half brother living in a hut in a third world hell-hole off of a dollar a day, to a person (Democrat) living a comfortable middle class lifestyle but is bitter because she didn't inherit a few million bucks. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri