Sunday, June 08, 2008

Rashid Khalidi - Barack Obama and my Fellow Jews

Barack Obama will win the majority of the Jewish vote. Some joke that even Hitler or Stalin themselves could win the majority of the Jewish vote if only they had a (D) behind their names:

UPDATE: I have received a few private e-mails complaining that this post is too harsh so I modified the headline. My frustration level with my fellow Jews, the majority of whom are perpetually self-defeating, is extremely high. Perhaps I get carried away sometimes. My apologies to those offended.

1 comment:

  1. I am obviously, on the same page with this author, although most Jewish friends don't agree with me for some reason....idealism? foolishness? Can't happen here attitude. We should have learned from History.....and vote for MCain rather than take a chance on an unknown, Junion senator without such ties.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri