Sunday, June 01, 2008

Politically Untenable: Obama Finally Quits his Church

Of course, he had no problem with the Church for 20 years. Only when it became POLITICALLY untenable, did he take steps to distance himself... only yesterday. And it was only a few months ago that he said of his church: "I can no more distance myself from my church than I can distance myself from my white grandmother." For any other candidate, all of this alone would be an automatic disqualifier.

Just imagine if McCain had belonged to some racist "white-centric" church for 20 years... and you only begin to understand the mind-boggling double standard enjoyed by Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri