Thursday, June 05, 2008

Obama: I Have no Idea Who My Close Friends of 20 Years Were

So whatever happened to the Obama slogan: "The Judgement To Lead"?
What happened was the exposure of his "judgment" in the choice of friends over 20 years:

Barack Obama on close friend of 20 years, and spiritual mentor Rev. Jeremiah Wright, April 29, 2008:

"The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met 20 years ago.... and I believe that they [his comments] do not portray accurately the perspective of the black church."

Barack Obama on close friend of 20 years, Rev. Pfleger, May 29, 2008:
"I am deeply disappointed in Father Pfleger's divisive, backward-looking rhetoric, which doesn't reflect the country I see or the desire of people across America to come together in common cause."

Barack Obama on close friend Tony Rezko, June 4, 2008:
“I’m saddened by today’s verdict. This isn’t the Tony Rezko I knew, but now he has been convicted by a jury on multiple charges.”
The BO double standard strikes again: anybody else with this kind of record and they wouldn't qualify for dog catcher.

Obama tells AIPAC something completely different than what he has repeatedly told everyone else

The Cult of Personality: "YES WE CAN", has a disturbing "Sieg Heil"-like ring to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri