Of course Obama's Rev. Michael Pfleger and Rev. Wright are just misunderstood. I agree whoeheartedly with these comments from Monsignor Jim Lisante. The truth shall set you free.
France Spirals Downward
-
Of course, to be fair, France has been spiraling downward for a long time,
and yet: there it is. The latest crisis is riots across France, mostly by
high s...
6 hours ago

























You may "agree" with these comments but we should be clear that they were in fact partisan comments and not a true prayer. Lisante has dishonored the church with his remarks.
ReplyDeleteRev. Chuck Currie
www.chuckcurrie.com
Well, I think you may be taking the matter too seriously in this case. I agree that it wasn't a "true prayer" in any traditional sense, and I don't think that anyone really took it as such.
ReplyDeleteIt certainly was a far more civilized talk than that given by the Rev. Michael Pfleger at Obama's church this past Sunday (check a few posts below). Talk about "dishonoring the church!"
Respectfully,
Joe