Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Obama's "Exclusive Interview" with the Neocon


NE: Yo man, so what gives?

Obama: "No...seriously, I don't hate Jews; I don't believe that the US government invented the AIDS virus to infect minorities; I don't believe that 9/11 was an inside job or that the US government is pushing drugs on African Americans....That's just my closest friend and spiritual advisor over the past 20 years who believes that....not me"

NE: So what's with Grandma?

Obama: She's just your typical white person...a real racists...but I can't bring myself to disown her, because shes... you know...shes my grandma.

NE: Thanks Senator, I know your time is really short.

Obama: It's been a real pleasure, I hope that clarifies everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri