Of course, I give zero credibility to this public "confession" and hope that no Newspaper picks up on it. I post this disgusting creature only to make the point that at least this person goes on the record with his allegation, which is more than can be said of the recent New York Times' hit piece on John McCain...You decide who is more credible; This creature who lays it all out? Or the New York Times hiding behind anonymous sources with vague allegations, hints and innuendos? I say they are both sleazy to the core and lack in any credibility, but the New York Times piece is a special kind of sleaze because it is backed by an entire institution with an arrogant "trust us, we're the New York Times" attitude. It doesn’t get much lower than that.
The inevitable parody:
Saving the Cats
-
Minneapolis’s City Council must be the world’s most feckless elected body.
The Council has been at the helm throughout that city’s descent from model
to la...
1 hour ago

























that was damn well funny,
ReplyDelete