A lefty "anti-war" protester brings her kids to block traffic and act as human shields in Olympia, Washington. She then drops her baby. The sickness of these folks is astoundingly deep. H/T: Michelle Malkin
Update: a short observation from Obob which I failed to point out: "I love how she teaches her children to be full of courage by hiding their faces." How true.
A dangerous mental illness requiring years of therapy and deprogramming. Minds that are imprisoned by a cult of delusional self hate, self destructive paranoia and malignant narcissism.
Update from Eden Prairie
-
An update on the Friday night Homecoming Game shooting in Eden Prairie,
Minnesota from KARE-11 TV (NBC), The two people injured are Somali males
from St. P...
8 hours ago

























I love how she teaches her children to be full of courage by hiding their faces. Very klanish.
ReplyDeleteAs for the baby dropping. She'll blame Bush