Sunday, September 16, 2007

Madonna: "I am an ambassador for Judaism."

I am not a big fan of Shimon Peres because of his past involvement in the Oslo disaster. But apparently he does have a fan in Madonna: "I can't believe that I'm celebrating the new year with you in Israel, it's a dream come true" she was quoted as saying. Madonna presented President Peres with a gift; a volume of 'The Book of Splendor,' the guiding text of Kabbalah and Jewish mysticism, inscribed with the words; "To Shimon Peres, the man I admire and love, Madonna." Peres presented Madonna with a lavishly bound copy of the Old Testament.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri