Sunday, April 15, 2007

Palestinian Militants: 'We killed BBC reporter Alan Johnston'

When this story of a BBC journalist being kidnapped by Palestinian militants was first reported, my initial reaction was "don't care". The BBC is a mouthpiece for Palestinian militants no less than Al Jazeera. I never imagined that any Palestinian would be so stupid as to murder a sympathetic journalist, and I expected him to be released in a few days. In my own defense, I did express sympathy for the individual journalist as opposed to the BBC. Weeks passed, and now comes word from the Palestinian militant group that they have murdered Alan Johnston and vowed to release a video of his "execution." I am sick to my stomach. If this report is true, it will be a first, and will mark a sea-change. If a BBC reporter is not safe in Gaza, no Westerner is.

UK "Journalists" vote to Boycott Israel
UK Leads European Rise in Anti-Semitic attacks
Third of Israeli youth fears second Holocaust
Iran Announces Plans to Build 2 More Nuclear Power Plants

Kinky "Jew boy" Freidman: "There's no excusing Imus' recent ridiculous remark, but there's something not kosher in America when one guy gets a Grammy and one gets fired for the same line."

1 comment:

  1. Maybe its time to learn that the "Palestinians" don't want to co-exist peacefull with ANYONE!
    visit http://www.masada1234.blogspot.com

    I'll link to you if you link to me

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri