
The Neocon will be traveling over the next 10 days to the Yucatan and Central America. I will have the opportunity to visit a few Mayan ruins which I intend to take advantage of. This, of course, is in no way connected to the current film Apacalypto which depicts the downfall of Mayan civilization, but it will be interesting in light of current events to focus a bit on how the survival of great civilizations is not inevitable and should never be taken for granted. I will likely not be posting during this trip. A Marry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all.
Larwyn’s Linx: Iran's Revolutionary Guard Sends 26-Page Letter to Voters:
"Death to America, Vote Democrat!"
-
*Send us news tips! Brought to you by TimeSurfing.org: experience history
firsthand*
Nation
*The Illustrated Spygate*
American Coup
Kindle & Paperback
I...
2 hours ago

























No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.
Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri