Monday, June 19, 2006

US warns North Korea against 'provocative' missile launch

Whenever North Korea threatens some war-like action that could destabilize civilization as we know it, I am always reminded of this lovely photo of former US Secretary of State Madeline Albright and North Korean leader Kim Jong Il. This was the meeting that paved the way for North Korea to obtain nuclear bombs, by offering "incentives" to NK with no real mechanisim to varify compliance. Iran anyone? Really, what a lovely couple, don’t you think?

Condi: If Not America, Who?
Al-Qaeda Cell Planned Poison Gas Attack on NY
Anti-Americanism's Deep Roots
Bush: Stronger Than He Seems
Democrats keep betting on failure in Iraq.
Celebrating Juneteenth
Tag:

In solidarity, Ghana soccer star John Paintsil pulled out an Israeli flag while celebrating his goal during Ghana's 2-0 victory over the Czech Republic at the World Cup. His action was critisized by a stuned Arab press, and a vast audience in the Arab world who were waching the match live. You gotta love this guy.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Neocon Express:

    Nice site. I saw your link at the Washington Post's blog listing, just above mine. Come on over to Burkean Reflections and leave a comment.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe!

    I responded to your comments a bit over at the Burkean page. Thanks for stopping by! As I mentioned over there, perhaps my moderation hasn't been appeciated by some of the leftist loonies. I've been called a "chickenhawk" for posting Senator McCain and President Bush's commencement speeches, and my hard line on immigration has been attacked numerous times by reconquista types advocating an "Hispanic Nation" in the American southwest. In any case, I appreciate you taking the time to visit. I've bookmarked your site and I'll stop by now and then. I'd like to network with like-minded bloggers, so keep in touch. And keep up the good work!

    The Burkean Professor

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo of Albright (or not so bright as Rush calls her) and Kim Jong Il makes me ill!! I can't believe she was once helping run our government. Yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri