Thursday, March 30, 2006

Jill Carroll Released: "I Was Treated Well," Really

Other than the fact that my interpreter was SHOT DEAD, I was kidnapped and held against my will for months, threatened with death and made to go on Al Jazeera and desperately plead for my life and for my government to give into the demands of my captors, I was treated just fine. It was kind of like a cruise to Cabo, yeah I couldn’t get off the ship, but the all-night buffet was really great. I have no idea why I was taken or what behind the scenes expensive deal was cut to gain my release. Two words...: Stockholm Syndrome.
Tags:, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri