Friday, November 18, 2005

Medical Diagnosis: Amnesia











WHEN THINGS GET TOUGH: "Ladies and Gentelmen, I, Harry Reid, take no responsibility for voting to oust Saddam Hussein. I have no recollection that I or that most of my Democratic colleagues ever voted that way; as far as I know, history began yesterday. If I did vote that way (which I have no recollection of) it was because I was duped by that genius of duplicity and evil intelligence-manipulating Neocon George W. Bush, and I was an idiot, but again, I have no recollection of being an idiot. I think I was in Aruba at the time, yeah, yeah, that's the ticket, that's where I was...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri